UCCSC is a two-day conference with up to 12 sessions running concurrently. We’re looking for session submittals covering a broad range of IT topics, both technical and non-technical, and a mix of intermediate and advanced-level material. Conference attendees are sysadmins, developers, QA, ed-tech people, designers, former-developers-turned-managers, and many more, with experience levels ranging from beginner to veteran.
UCCSC welcomes both new and experienced speakers and we place a strong value on featuring a diverse, creative line-up of topics.
If your session is accepted, the *speaker's attendance at UCCSC is comped!
Here's what you need to do:
- Think of a great session idea.
- Create an account on this site. (Each speaker needs to have an account on the site before they can be added to a session.)
- Check your email verification and login to the site.
- Submit the idea using the session proposal form.
- Don't forget to complete your profile, including your bio and photo.
- When you save your proposal, it will be "unpublished" to the public but reviewers will be able to see it.
- Wait until mid -to-late April to find out if your session is accepted. If accepted, it will be published and viewable to the public.
See the Timeline page for more details about the session proposal review process.
* If your session is submitted by a team and the session is accepted, one person from the team will be comped the $250 conference registration fee.