UCCSC registration opened for everyone on Friday, May 25. The comped registrations offered by UC IT were snapped up quickly by First-Time UCCSC attendees, and to a lesser degree by Library and Research IT staff. The comped offer for First-Time attendees is now closed. A few spots are open for Library and Research IT staff. If you fit into the latter categories, please register soon as that offer will close within a day or two, but keep in mind that Library and/or Research IT should be your primary function. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
A few notes and reminders:
- Registration is $175
- If you’re a session presenter, only one person per session can be comped.
- If you want to share your info, please upload your bio and photo. We will publish a UCCSC 2018 attendee page.
- Methods of payment include UC accounts and credit cards but only UC accounts can be used for campus housing.
- Davis and vicinity hotels are listed on the lodging page, including those offering special UCCSC rates.
- More events and details will be added to the schedule in the coming weeks. You can amend and add to your schedule as often as you want.